Raid Series Front Bumper Kit Suited for 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra
The world’s first fully crash safety tested and SRS airbag compatible tubular style bumper to suit 2014 + Toyota Tundra.
Leveraging our experience of designing and manufacturing vehicle armor for military, fleet, and recreational purposes, the mission was to create the safest, most feature-loaded 4×4 steel bumper on the market.
The RAID 4×4 bumpers blend the Australian mindset of functionality with American design characteristics. As a result, the protective bumper provides you and your passengers maximum safety for daily driving with the essential trail-ready features of improved vehicle protection, increased approach angle, additional ground clearance, and winch carrying capability.
The Ironman 4×4 Raid series bumper uses our two-stage attachment design, connecting the winch cradle directly to the chassis for the most robust possible recovery platform. Alternative one-piece bumpers pull from the bumper shell, causing twisting and potential deformation to the steel bumper and vehicle. In addition, the frame-mounted rated recovery points give you a concrete foundation for recovery or towing.
The Raid off-road steel bumper comes fully loaded with a 32″, 300W dual row OSRAM chip LED light-bar delivering projection of 25000 Raw lumens into the road ahead for confidence-boosting visibility in nighttime driving. The new hooded reflectors direct the light beam more effectively and reduce glare commonly found in light bars.
In addition to the powerful light-bar are four customizable OSRAM chip LED cube lights with up to 4800 lumens; choose between clear or amber, spot or flood. All lights feature a flat, UV-stable polycarbonate lens designed to reduce rain/snow/ice build-up.
This is a NO CUT, Bolt On bumper.
- Two-part front bumper design with a winch cradle mounted directly to the chassis for the strongest and safest possible winching platform for the harshest recovery situations
- Bolt-on, frame-mounted rated recovery points (7700lbs) included with the bumper
- Integrated crumple zones transfer energy away from vehicle occupants
- ADR 69, 73 approved (Full Frontal and Offset Impact Occupant Protection)
- Tested to the highest standards in compliance with Australian Design Regulation, SRS Airbag tested and certified
- Winch compatible with clutch handle access and line visibility
- Standard 10” x 4.5” winch mount footprint
- Don’t want to run a winch yet? Raid comes with a winch “black out plate” to maintain a clean seamless look.
- Pickled, cold-rolled steel manufacturing for impurity free template during assembly
- Ultra-durable AKZO NOBEL Black Powder Coat and pre-treated steel for rust resistance
- 360° Robotic welding for consistently precise welds resulting in peak quality and unequaled strength
- Increased approach and departure angles provide maximum clearance for obstacles
- Compatible with factory parking sensors
- Toyota, Tundra, 2013
- Toyota, Tundra, 2014
- Toyota, Tundra, 2015
- Toyota, Tundra, 2016
- Toyota, Tundra, 2017
- Toyota, Tundra, 2018
- Toyota, Tundra, 2019
- Toyota, Tundra, 2020
- Toyota, Tundra, 2021