Raid Series Rear Bumper Kit Suited for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
The world’s first fully crash safety tested and SRS airbag compatible tubular style bumper to suit 2016 + Toyota Tacoma.
Leveraging our experience of designing and manufacturing vehicle armor for military, fleet, and recreational purposes, the mission was to create the safest, most feature-loaded 4×4 steel bumper on the market.
The RAID 4×4 bumpers blend the Australian mindset of functionality with American design characteristics. As a result, the protective bumper provides you and your passengers maximum safety for daily driving with the essential trail-ready features of improved vehicle protection, increased approach angle, and additional ground clearance.
The Raid off-road steel rear bumper comes fully loaded with two frame mounted rated recovery points (3,500kg/7,700lbs) and four OSRAM chip LED cube lights with up to 4800 lumens. All lights feature a flat, UV-stable polycarbonate lens designed to reduce rain/snow/ice build-up.
For 360 degree protection and further enhancement of on/off-road features for your Tacoma, pair with the RAID front steel bumper, RAID frame mounted heavy duty side steps, and our heavy-duty skid plate kit.
- Bolt-on, frame-mounted recovery points included (3,500kg/7,700lbs) with the rear bumper
- Integrated crumple zones transfer energy away from vehicle occupants
- ADR 69, 73 approved (Full Frontal and Offset Impact Occupant Protection)
- Tested to the highest standards in compliance with Australian Design Regulation, SRS Airbag tested and certified
- Pickled, cold-rolled steel manufacturing for impurity free template during assembly
- Ultra-durable AKZO NOBEL Black Powder Coat and pre-treated steel for rust resistance
- 360° Robotic welding for consistently precise welds resulting in peak quality and unequaled strength
- Increased approach and departure angles provide maximum clearance for obstacles
- Compatible with factory parking sensors
- Toyota, Tacoma, 2016
- Toyota, Tacoma, 2017
- Toyota, Tacoma, 2018
- Toyota, Tacoma, 2019
- Toyota, Tacoma, 2020
- Toyota, Tacoma, 2021
- Toyota, Tacoma, 2022