Pair of Maxtrax – Turquoise
- Sold as a pair with two tell-tale leashes
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials
- Constructed from Australian-sourced fiber-reinforced nylon
- Lifetime warranty against faults in materials and workmanship
- With 6 built-in handles and a shovel on each end, MAXTRAX are perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- MAXTRAX are 45 inches long and 13 inches wide, they weigh 8 pounds each (Total shipped weight: 17lbs)
- Height for two stacked: 3.3″, four stacked: 4.6″
- Tested at the University of Queensland to completely wrap around a 33-inch tire without failure.
SKU: MTX02TQ Categories: RECOVERY DEVICES, RECOVERY EQUIPMENT
MAXTRAX MKII Turquoise is a lightweight, vehicle recovery device that’s easy to carry and easy to use.
- Here for a limited time, get your Turquoise before it’s gone!
- The aggressive large teeth grip onto the tire tread. In addition to these top cleats, specially designed teeth on the backside prevent the board from slipping backwards. This combination makes vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV-stable, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
- At 8lbs each, MAXTRAX are easy to carry and place under your tires.
- Six comfortable handles and patented double-shovel design makes it easy to clear debris from the front of your tires.
- Patented keyhole design ensure the MAXTRAX are securely mounted at four points.
- Measuring at just 45 inches long by 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.3 inches. They are easy to store outside your vehicle with our Mounting Pins, Roll Tube Mounts or Rear Wheel Harness.