There is nothing larger, stronger and more robust than the Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro range of shock absorbers.
The Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.
The key to 4×4 shock performance is dissipating heat caused by suspension articulation and making sure the mounting points are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4×4 vehicle endures; on road, towing or off road in corrugations. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro minimize heat buildup and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
The Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro features include:
– 65-72mm outer body
– 45mm diameter piston
– 20mm chrome hardened piston rod
– 3mm exterior tube thickness
– 360 degree welded mounts
– Rebuildable design
– Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
– Single piece solid mounting base
– Solid one piece eye ring
– Twin Tube Construction
– Foam Cell Design
- Toyota, Land Cruiser 60, 1980
- Toyota, Land Cruiser 60, 1981
- Toyota, Land Cruiser 60, 1982
- Toyota, Land Cruiser 60, 1983
- Toyota, Land Cruiser 60, 1984
- Toyota, Land Cruiser 60, 1985