JK 2 & 4 Dr 2.0 OEM Performance Series Front Steering Stabilizer
- Fit on 07-18 Wrangler JK, 2 & 4 Door
- Stabilizer bodies are bored and honed after cadmium plating to ensure cylindricity and an efficient piston seal that enhances valve function
- Highly developed “balanced flow” port designs on our 6061 aluminum alloy piston provide superior damping
- Heat-treated stainless alloy valve shims do not fracture like plain carbon steel and resist deformation at high temperatures providing consistent fade-free performance
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load, and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing
- Special long-wearing urethane seals have been tested on 18-wheelers for 450,000 miles without a failure
- Large 3/4″ or 7/8″ diameter shafts, depending on the stabilizer length, have a tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard-chromed to combat rock bruising and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life
- Replaceable Teflon-lined stainless steel spherical bearings will not rust and provide smooth articulation with no metal-to-metal contact.
King steering stabilizers are the solution to front-end stability issues when running aggressive tread patterns or oversized tires. They employ our “balanced flow” piston technology that gives you total control over unwanted steering forces. They have the damping performance and adjustability needed to tame the biggest oversize tires and they look great too.
- Shock Boot Included: Shock Boot Not Included
- Brackets Included: Brackets Not Included
- Fitment: Direct Fit
- Series:2.0 Series
- Type: Single
- Single _ Dual: Single
|Dimensions||73 × 7 × 7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.