- Grab Handle Slam Latches – These Slam Latches are a joy to use and are purpose designed and engineered by us to last a lifetime. Key lockable – Pull to open – Push to close.
- Side Bearings – Side bearings prevent any side to side movement when opening and closing drawers and ensuring “true track” rolling.
- Roller Floor “Lever Action” Slam Latch – The Roller Floor Slam Latch is purpose designed and engineered by us for ease of use. Push to side. Roll out. Slam shut.
- Roller Drawer “Anti-Rattle” Side Guides – Provide smooth “true track” rolling when opening and closing Roller Floor. When closed, prevents any side to side or up and down movement.
- Roller Drawer “Anti Roll Back” – The purpose designed anti roll back mechanism holds the Drawer in open position when loading and unloading; pull back to release – roll shut
- Roller Floor “Anti Roll Back” – The purpose designed anti roll back mechanism holds the Roller Floor in open position; pull back to release – roll shut.
- Safety Hand Gap – The Safety Hand Gap avoids unnecessary injury if you, children or anybody else should accidently place fingers, a hand or hands on top of the drawer when closing.
- Stainless Steel Drawer & Roller Floor Runners – Non Corrosive stainless steel Drawer and Roller Floor runners provides smooth effortless rolling when opening and closing Drawers or Roller Floor.
- Full Side Access – The rear half of the Side Contour Floor is removable giving full access to wheel arch storage area.
- Drawer Dividers – Two (2) Drawer Dividers are supplied with each unit- one for each drawer. Others are available on request.
- Fold Down Anchor Points – Set of four (4) anchor points are supplied with Roller Floor option for fastening fridge or tool boxes to Roller Floor. Others are available on request.
- 6mm Thick Hard Wearing Industrial Carpet – Guaranteed 100% UV stabilized, resistant to rot, mildew, will not tear, fray or fibres break down due to ultra violet rays.
- Child Restraint Anchor Points – Pre-installed in front panel behind rear seat for Wagon type Drawer Systems
– Child Restraints(2) are pre-installed in 850 Series & 950 Series Modules (4WD Wagons excl Defenders).
– Outback Roller Drawers have been Crash-tested and Comply to ADR42/03 (General Safety Requirements).
– Tub liners need to be removed from Dual Cabs & Extra Cabs.