REDARC’s 115W Solar Blanket SunPower® Cells have been designed for portability and strength they feature no grid lines, a solid copper backing and thick connectors for higher efficiency. The unique design of SunPower® cells reduces cell failure from corrosion and breakage.
Using an anti-reflective scratch-resistant ETFE coating, the 115W SunPower® solar blanket features a high melting temperature, is UV resistant and has chemical and self-cleaning non-stick resistance properties, making this blanket highly reliable and efficient.
Designed to charge 12 volt Automotive, Marine and Recreational Vehicle battery systems, the 115W SunPower® blanket will provide extra battery charge to power 12 volt equipment. It is compact and lightweight, making it highly portable, easy to store and is about a third of the weight of an equivalent glass folding panel.
What’s more set up is now even easier thanks to genuine industry standard Anderson™ SB™50 connectors. These high quality Anderson™ plugs are simple and fast to connect with no screw terminals and no risk of poor connections from frayed wired or loose terminals – just plug and play!
REDARC recommends the purchase of a REDARC Solar Regulator, which is essential to ensure that the correct charge is supplied safely and efficiently and will protect batteries from over charging.
The new generation, state-of-the-art solar blanket heralds an exciting new period in solar power in a lightweight, convenient sized package.
- Designed for portability and strength with SunPower®’s unique cells
- Anti-reflective scratch resistant with ETFE coating
- Genuine Industry Standard Anderson™ SB™50 plug connection
- A third of the weight of an equivalent glass folding panel
- Designed for 12v Automotive, Marine and Recreational vehicle battery systems
- High power output, compared to glass folding aluminium panels
|Dimensions||108.0 × 93 cm|